The Nabileon

A blog that include thing you cross by and never notice, a blog that have the science of the stupid and wisdoms of the insane


I Care About Software

I like this Pledge, but i think most of the people i work with or had worked with wont be able to take such a pledge !!!

Believe that the software I help to create defines me as a professional, and speaks volumes about my commitment to software development.

I care that the software I help to create is useful and usable
I care that the software I help to create is simple and elegant
I care that the software I help to create is reliable and robust
I care that the software I help to create is responsive and scalable
I care that the software I help to create can be extended and maintained
I care that the software I help to create can be safely reused
I care that the software I help to create is economical
I care that the software I help to create is ready when it's needed
I care that the people I work with also care about software as passionately as I do "I'm not sure about this one!!!"

Can you take the pledge

0 Responses to “I Care About Software”

Post a Comment



© 2008 The Nabileon |