The Nabileon

A blog that include thing you cross by and never notice, a blog that have the science of the stupid and wisdoms of the insane


What Famous Leader Am I?

I saw this Test at Hany Barakt Blog , and as I’m kind of free these days. Due to that I left Harf and I don’t work there anymore...

Yeah really, didn't I mention that before? My bad I’ll write an entire post about working at Harf

back to my test result, which still making me laugh :)))))


11 Responses to “What Famous Leader Am I?”

  1. # Blogger Hany Barakat

    where is the pic!!  

  2. # Blogger Mohamed Nabil

    its there my friend , check your browser settings !! , ew3a tkon btesta3mel FireFoX, ba3deen ye1feshook :)))))  

  3. # Blogger Hany Barakat

    :-D danta a3ed mestany el comments ba2a!! dana 7ases eny ml72tesh akteb el comment asln!

    btw, album Harf gamed gedannnn :-D  

  4. # Blogger Mohamed Nabil

    Working with US ya basha, dah el 7ádnah far2 Time zones :)))))))  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    BTW, The Harf link is not working. it's 3"w"s not just 2 :P  

  6. # Blogger Mohamed Nabil

    Thanks , i'll update it, anonymous :)  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    :D :D  

  8. # Blogger Mohamed Nabil

    :D , who are you ?? :D  

  9. # Blogger Dalia

    alf mabroook 3ala elblog ya Mohamed beih  

  10. # Blogger Mohamed Nabil

    Allah yebarek feeki ya basha etfadali :D  

  11. # Blogger --_--

    I've just seen your comment, thanks a lot for passing by!
    BTW your Blog's title is SO NICE :)  

Post a Comment



© 2008 The Nabileon |